Thursday, August 25, 2011

Checking Out Udi's Buns! No Pun Intended!!



With the return to the every day grind, AKA back to school/work, I didn't feel much like cooking this week.  Here's an easy and delicious family friendly meal, actually planned by my husband.   He doesn't ever cook or plan out any meals, so this was a rare event in my household.  My husband wanted pork BBQ sandwiches.  I thought this sounds fine, but I'll just eat it bun less.  Yes, I'm aware of the other gf buns, they are all sitting in my freezer uneaten.  I really haven't found anything decent, at least up to this point.   Andy came back from the store with pork BBQ, Udi's GF buns, veggie salad and Organique chips.  Everything was delicious and effortless on my part.   I really enjoyed the hamburger buns.  They actually tasted pretty good.  Since they were frozen, I ended up putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds than toasting them so they wouldn't taste soggy.   It was great to feel like I was eating a real pork BBQ sandwich, the chips were a great addition too!  



Quick and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment